Friday, November 4, 2011

Tom & Olli & Ulli (8) - Tom's Escapade

Tom & Olli & Ulli (8) - Tom's Escapade On YouTube.





Tom: Hi. Why aren't you in a traffic jam? Somewhere on the A3? Ulli: For the same reason that you are here. Tom: I shouldn't have come. Ulli: I know. It's irresponsible. Tom: I'm with Oliver. Ulli: And you're happy with him. Tom: Mhm. Ulli: I'm sure we won't do anything stupid. Olli: Yes, Ulli is okay, but I had to find that out on my own. Charlie: Did you really think I would sell my restaurant in Munich to somebody who would steal my favorite nephew's boyfriend? Olli: It takes two to tango. Even if Ulli had still been intersted in Tom, Tom wouldn't have done anything about it. Tom loves me and I love him. So it's no problem if he stays friends with Ulli. Charlie: Angelo, found something? Waiter: It's the last one from 1993. Charlie: Yeah, that's okay. Olli: Thank you. How much? Charlie: You're invited. Have a nice evening with Tom. Olli: You can bet on it. He's probably already waiting for me. Charlie: Well then, hurry. Olli: Okay. See you tomorrow and thanks for the wine again. Charlie: You're welcome. Bye. Bum: Brother? Got some change? Olli: Mhm. Tom: Taxi! Bum: Hey? Ulli: You really want to go already? Tom: I don't want to, I have to. Ulli: But you come back? Tom: Sure. Ulli: No, I mean tonight? Tom: I'll try, okay? Ulli: Promised? Tom: Promised. Olli: Here, take it. Bum: Hey, thanks dude. Cool! Olli: How was your day? Tom: So-so. Olli: What did you do? Tom: Nothing special. Just went shopping and stuff. Olli: And tonight? Want to go to the theatre? Tom: I-I've got ...

Tags: soap

decofun wall stickers prada vela messenger bag

No comments:

Post a Comment